Wednesday, April 24, 2024
HomeLaw & PoliticsRepublic Capital aims to invest whopping $700 million in two crypto fund

Republic Capital aims to invest whopping $700 million in two crypto fund

An investment platform, Republic Capital is seeking $700 million for two crypto funds. A flagship startup fund worth $200 million and a specialised crypto fund worth $500 million are among the funds. Republic Capital will also consider investing in major crypto projects.

The venture fund will spend 20% of its money on cryptocurrencies, with the remaining 80% on web3, fintech, and deep tech equity investments. 

Republic capital to raise funds for the major crypto market 

Since its launch in January 2019, Republic Capital has invested in over 100 businesses.

Flipside Crypto, which delivers blockchain analytics and business data to Crypto firms, raised $50 million from Republic Capital, bringing its valuation to $350 million. It also raised $135 million for CoinDCX, India’s largest cryptocurrency exchange.

According to the organisation, their workforce has been trying to raise funding for prominent crypto projects such as DeFi protocol Ratio Finance and money management service Zebec powered by Solana. 

Republic Capital has worldwide teams in six countries and is backed by firms such as Galaxy Digital, The Motley Fool, Binance, Naspers, and AngelList.

Republic has raised $214 million through 12 rounds of investment. Their most recent investment round was a Series B round sponsored by Valor Equity Partners on November 12, 2021.

The organisation has acquired more than $20 million by selling cryptocurrency tokens. Over 1 million members of the worldwide community have invested over $500 million in the Republic.

Read More:

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

7 + 17 =

- Advertisment -

Most Popular