As per the report, Bitmex users will be able to deposit, withdraw, purchase, and convert ETH immediately.
- This is in addition to the previously available cryptocurrencies, bitcoin (BTC) and Tether (USDT) (USDT ERC-20).
- When purchasing digital assets on BitMEX, customers can select from 36 fiat currencies. USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, BRL, CAD, CHF, and other currencies are among them.
- Users will be able to convert USDT to the second-largest cryptocurrency “without paying any hidden costs,” according to the exchange. You won’t have to worry about slippage because all crypto converter transactions on BitMEX are immediate and at the conversion price displayed.”
- Last year, the company’s CEO, Alexander Hoeptner, said about his aim for growing BitMEX into a major participant in the crypto sector.
- In addition to Ethereum, the firm intends to introduce more assets in the coming weeks, according to the announcement.
- In addition, the exchange intends to open a spot branch. In preparation for the introduction of the BitMEX Spot, the firm issued and airdropped its new native coin, BMEX, a few months ago.
BitMEX is a platform that provides investors with access to global financial markets solely through the use of Bitcoin.Traders interested in both fiat money and cryptocurrency assets can profit from the BitMEX app.
The site is regarded as one of the most secure exchanges for margin trading. It is a well-regarded platform for spot trading, BTC deposits, and high-leverage trading.