BitYard teamed with Transak to provide India and Mid Asia crypto customers with a faster option to trade crypto.
They claimed to develop a user-friendly and efficient depositing solution. BitYard customers will be able to buy crypto-assets quickly using Mastercard/Visa payments and quickly transfer from fiat to crypto as a result of this agreement.
BitYard, based in Singapore, is a crypto derivatives exchange that operates in more than 150 countries around the world. BitYard has consistently improved and updated the system by providing customers with a wide range of high-quality trading services.
Transak’s goal is to make decentralised applications accessible by providing developers with seamless and easy-to-integrate crypto onboarding infrastructure solutions.
The coins which are accepted by Transak Payment are as follows
- Stablecoins : USDT / BUSD / USDC / DAI
- Major Coins : BTC / ETH / BCH
- ALT Coins : DOT / MANA / MATIC / BNB / SOL and all other coins.
For Fiat currency
There are 100 + currency names included in it.
- Crypto Exchange FTX now available in Europe
- Coinbase recommends deploying crypto to comply with economic sanctions imposed on Russia