Ripple has been listed as one of America’s fastest-growing private firms by Inc. magazine. Ripple has witnessed a growth of 236% in the past year, moving up the list to position 2,456.
The most recent position that Ripple held on the list was 123rd, back in 2020. BlockFi, a crypto lender, came up on top of the list after seeing growth of 245,616% in the previous year. BlockFi was purchased by FTX in June for an alleged $25 million, taking advantage of the company’s expansion during the previous 12 months. SnapNurse, a healthcare staffing firm situated in Atlanta, Georgia, is in second position with 146,319%.
The following 10 privately held businesses, according to Inc. Magazine, will expand at the quickest rate in 2022:
- eTrueNorth, a provider of healthcare services, is situated in Mansfield, Texas.
- HighKey, a manufacturer of snacks, is situated in Orlando, Florida.
- Livingood Daily, a heath and wellness company situated in Cary, North Carolina
- Distributed Ledger, a blockchain business situated in Daphne, Alaska
- Homethreads, a furniture and décor shop situated in Boca Raton, Florida
- Dietary supplement business situated in Lenexa, Kansas Supplements for Hardbody
- Tax Relief Advocates is a reputable tax relief company situated in Irvine, California.
Earlier in August, Fortune magazine named Ripple as one of the top 100 Medium employers. The firm is ranked number 34 on the list. Additionally, Ripple is aiming to buy the assets of the recently bankrupt Celsius Network, which might help the business expand even further.